Good Neighbor Program
SchoolKidz offers schools that participate in the Teacher Tailored program an opportunity to purchase additional kits at a discounted price for students who could not otherwise afford to purchase them on their own. Schools often ask for donations, use fundraising dollars, or may have funds that help support these students.
1) Determine Kit and Grade Totals
2) Tally your Good Neighbor Order
3) Include your Good Neighbor Payment
Good Neighbor Program Criteria:
• Order a minimum of 10 Good Neighbor kits.
• May purchase up to an additional 20% of the total kits ordered.
• Must have a 50 kit minimum sale order
(10 Good Neighbor kit minimum = 20% of 50 kits).
• Earn an additional 1% discount on the entire sale including backpacks, lunch accessories and bulk product.
Must sign a Good Neighbor Agreement and submit a Good Neighbor Tally Sheet.
Example: If 100 kits are ordered, your school would be eligible for up to 20 Good Neighbor kits (20% of 100), but a minimum of 10 kits must be purchased. The school would then take an additional 1% off their invoice.